Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thank you Cali!


Last night at the house, the other guys are at a bar. I finna pack my shiie and hit the sack. Svante, from Damn!, is preparing for a big interview he's doing tomorrow (he works for Swedish TV as well as being a rockstar). On behalf of The Swedish Entourage I just want to thank everybody who made it to the shows, and all the good people we met, all the people who made this possible - WESC, Coach, ourselves (DVSG feat Schumi, JUJU, DJ Dainja, Damn!, Simme & Arbetsgruppen Nimativ Form), Kirk, Andreas Pastor, Marisa, Kelly, Inverse, DeeCee and Phillip Drummond in SF, Patrick, Iriscience - and all of you people who have been reading the blog. I really hope we can make out here again for more shows, and i hope that we can make it to the east, the south, the north and the middle of this country that time. We've had a great time, and now I can't wait to get home!

5 comments:

HannaSimone said...

Ahhh så jävla skönt för oss i Sverige att ni kommer tillbaka! Sthlm väntar på er haha Kram Hanna

Beryl said...

So sad to see you leave, men vi ses nasta i sverige, right?? En riktigt stor puss, b

Marisa said...

Well the last few weeks have been a blast. A very unexpected yet much needed end to my otherwise crippled (literally, haha) summer. I love you all to death and cant wait until our paths cross again. Safe travels and have fun in NY.

sara khorsandi said...

Grymt kul att att höra att det har gått bra för er!!!
Ät en massa Eggs Benedict för oss. finns inget som är ens i närheten härhemma.
Lycka till med kommande spelningar och tack, vart riktigt kul att hänga!

Sara, Niurvi och Glenni!

Unknown said...

I am so sad to see you guys leave, , and if you ever come to L.A again all you guys are welcome to kick it at my house again. (incase you didn't know me I'm beryl aka merial's brother) Travel safely and hopefully se ya all soon.

peace